Sunday, January 23, 2011

Meeting Marie...

Another one for my Disney book...and the scan doesnt do it justice.  With the pastel colors, it was tough to get it to show up in the picture, but here is one that I have been thinking and planning for a while.  I wanted a strong Parisian feel to it, so Pastel paper used from the Luxery Pack from DCVW, iron on Fleur de lis, the silhouette used to cut out the Eiffle Tower (then glittered) and the leaves, feathers, Prima Flowers, MM metal frame, gems, Martha Stewert Butterfly punch, lots of glitter, and I believe a Jolee's Marie sticker pack.  I sewed around the outside of the page, though that is a little difficult to see and used lace and ribbon.  And of course, the edges are inked, though with MM pewter ink versus my usual black or walnut stain.  So much going on, but I love it....

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for Playing in Paradise with Scrapbookers Paradise. The link you provided does not land at your project, so we ask that you resubmit with a direct link to your post featuring your entry.

    http://scrapbookersparadise.blogspot.com/2011/01/playing-in-paradise-sketch-challenge-04.html

    Thanks again for playing.

    ReplyDelete